Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! Today, I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything to share my favorites from this week!

One

My TOMS wedges have been an absolute favorite lately! They pair so easily with leggings, jeans or a dress and they are so comfortable! I have them in Taupe Suede but they also sell in black. These definitely run true to size!
Two

Meghan Trainor's new album Thank you came out last Friday and it is so fun! I have had it on shuffle all week! My favorites are Watch Me Do, Me Too and Dance Like Yo Daddy!

Three

On Wednesday, I shared about my happy jar. My happy jar has been a long time favorite, I think it so important to keep reminders of what makes you smile! You can check how I use my happy jar here.

Four
  Yesterday, I posted one of my favorite meals; Italian Sausage Tortellini. Even though it is spring, we have been having some chilly weather and this is a great recipe for a cool day! Find the recipe for that here!

Have a great weekend!
Kenzie


1 comment:

  1. I like meghan too!! as for that pasta dish, i'm still waiting for you to show up a my door with some......

    ReplyDelete