Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! Today, I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything to share some of my favorite things!

one
 This peppermint tea by traditional medicinals has been a long time love of mine. I have recommended this tea to several friends and they have all fallen in love as well. I typically have a tea in the evening and I love that this tea is not caffeinated! 

two

I shared 2 of my favorite dessert recipes this week which might be a little bit of a sugar overload, but they are equally delicious! You can find my recipe for Coconut Chews HERE and my recipe for Oatmeal Cookies HERE.
three
Next week, I'll be talking about my recent fireplace mantle makeover. I was inspired by all the beach crafts going on in my house so I did a little search around my house to compile some beach things and I must say the mantle looks beautiful! I made some salt dough starfish to hang on a banner, so I will be sharing how to make those along with a little mantle tour! 

Have a fabulous weekend!
Kenzie  

No comments:

Post a Comment