Friday, August 12, 2016

Friday Favorites

Last Friday, I mentioned that I was going berry picking with my family. Well we went and we picked 7 pounds of blueberries!! We filled containers with blueberries and had them weighed on the way out in order to pay for our pickings. Several times on our drive home, we agreed that we were glad they didn't weigh us on the way out because we ate SO many blueberries!! Picking blueberries was one of my favourite things I've done so far this summer and I look forward to going back a.s.a.p.!!


Because we picked so many blueberries, we have been eating blueberry EVERYTHING around here! As soon as we got home from picking, my mom made a Blueberry Cinnamon Streusel Cake and oh my goodness was it delicious!! I will try to whip one up again so I can get share that recipe on here soon! In the meantime I will just leave you with this...

ESSIE's Ballet Slippers
ESSIE's Bikini So Teeny
I have shared some of my favorite ESSIE colors before, but these have been my 2 favorites as of lately. This week, I had Ballet Slippers on my fingers and Bikini So Teeny on my toes and I just can't get enough! I purposely wore open toe shoes all week just so I could see this blue on my toes!!

I got to spend the majority of this week in one of my favorite places - Vermont! Those green mountains are the most beautiful and I will be sharing some parts of my adventure next week!

Have a great weekend! 
Kenzie

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget for High Five for Friday and Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything from Friday Favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment