Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Favorites

Oh hello Friday! I'm so excited to be sharing a few of my favorite things from this week. Here we go...

1. I briefly mentioned my hope bracelet in a recent post, but I definitely did not do it justice! My whole family wears one - my dad and my sister wear an esperanza bracelet (esperanza means hope in Spanish) and my mom and I wear ones that say 'hope.'


They are from a company called MudLove - you can order from them here. My family chose hope, but their are so many other words to choose from like inspire, shine, thrive... The band of the bracelet is made of an adjustable elastic and you can choose the color of the elastic band. Not only do I love the message of these bracelets but I love the way they look - they dress up or down nicely. I wear mine every single day, sometimes alone and sometimes with other jewellery (like my Alex & Ani bracelets)!

2. I have also mentioned my love for TOMS shoes before - seriously, my TOMS could be a favorite every week because I wear them all the time and I never get sick of them! I went to a TOMS warehouse sale this week and got a new pair of light blue slip-ons!! I'm so excited to have them on my feet for the rest of the summer and maybe a little into the fall!

3. I adore bows, I think they are a subtle yet fun way to spruce anything up, but I especially love hair bows. 
This is my younger sister's bow hanger and bow collection that we have slowly been adding to over the past 4-ish years! I made many of the bows on the hanger and I am so excited that it is full! I mean, one can never have too many accessories right!?

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget for High Five for Friday and Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything from Friday Favourites!

Have a great weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment