Monday, August 15, 2016

Sherry's of Vermont Trail Bars

Last week, I got to spend a couple of days in Vermont! I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends that live in such a beautiful location and are willing to share their home with me! While I was in Vermont, I got a fun opportunity to make Granola Bars with Sherry who owns Sherry's of Vermont - a small business that makes granola bars!
One of my very favorite people, Hannah and I got to spend about 3 hours learning from Sherry. While we were with her we made Mixed Fruit Trail Bars, but she also makes Peanut Butter, Chocolate & Peanut Butter and Nuts & Honey. Sherry makes these trail bars with local Vermont honey and organic fruits and nuts! Not only are the ingredients great but every single bar is homemade out of her kitchen! I have tried a couple of these bars, and they are so so good!
Sherry shared her love of being in the kitchen with me and her love for these bars is so evident. She makes these bars with the interest of providing a healthy snack made using organic ingredients and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
These bars are available in a couple local places around Vermont, but you can also find them online (and shipping is free around the USA)!! You can order Sherry's bars here! And you can learn more about her here!

I am so excited to be promoting Sherry's business! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions either in the comment section or by e-mail [connectedinthekitchen.blogspot.com].

Kenzie


No comments:

Post a Comment