Friday, September 2, 2016

Friday Favorites: Hello September

It's officially September, which means that my favorite season is just days away! I am so ready for a cozy fall! Here are some my favorite things from this week...
This is a little sneak preview of what's to come next week! I had some friends over yesterday evening as a final hurrah to summer and we enjoyed my favorite bundt cake of all time for dessert! I will post my lemon bundt cake recipe next week!
I posted about my sister's hairbows a couple of week ago, and whenever I make her bows, I get Grosgrain ribbon from Hairbow Supplies etc. Well, my family ordered a whole bunch of supplies from them to make Christmas presents for some of our favorite ladies on our holiday shopping list! Once we have given out all of the presents over the holidays, I will reveal what this top secret craft is (this might shock some but they aren't bows!) & maybe I'll even post a little tutorial!

I know there is still a fair bit of time before it's really fall but I am SOOOO ready! I have been pinning fall recipes on Pinterest for a few weeks now and I am beyond ready to get baking! I've had a real hankering for all things fall so I made a Leek & Potato soup this week.
My family had this soup on Monday night and I have enjoyed it for lunch almost everyday this week (it really is THAT good)! You can find my Leek and Potato soup recipe HERE.

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget for High Five for Friday and Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything from Friday Favorites!

See you next week with more fun recipes!





No comments:

Post a Comment