Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday Favorites

The weekend is near & I am ready! My to-do list for this weekend looks something like this: 1. Homework & Class Prep (ugghh!) 2. Baking 3. Finish decorating & crafting for fall (!!!) 4. A little blog work :) I'm looking forward to sharing some delicious recipes & my fall decor next week but for now, here are some of my favorite things from this week...

1. The temperature finally dropped this week! Up until Tuesday it was 30+ degrees Celcius outside, but as of Wednesday it has been hovering around 15 degrees every day!! I don't always love the winter freeze so I'm enjoying this subtle chill while it lasts!

2. Last week, I was chosen as the featured blogger on the High Five for Friday Link-up & I am still glowing with excitement! Thank you to Tif @ Bright on a Budget, Della @ Della Devoted and Katie @ Katie cup of Tea for hosting this weekly link-up which serves as such a great platform for newer bloggers to gain more followers and 'meet' other bloggers!


3. My mom was gifted some homemade jam this Wednesday, which inspired my latest baking endeavour - Biscuits!! Biscuits and jam are one of favorite treats and these did not disappoint! I will be sharing my recipe next week!
4. These are Contigo's tranquil water bottle & I'm obsessed! I have a terrible history of water leaking from my water bottles and wetting everything in my bag. Two summers ago, I searched high and low for a solid water bottle that wouldn't leak and these are the winners! I have carried one of my Contigo tranquil bottles every single day for the last year and have not had one single leak - although I'm aware that I might be jinxing myself :). I adore these bottles & if you're interested, you can find them HERE.

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from A Liz Adventures and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites!

I hope your weekend is full of joy! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment