Monday, September 12, 2016

Music for Mondays: Where is the Love?

Welcome to Music for Mondays!! I am constantly looking for post ideas and this came to mind because listening to music is probably the only thing I do daily (other than boring things like eating/sleeping/brushing my teeth...). Since I've started blogging, I think of most parts of my life as potential blog posts - how can I spin something I do daily into a blog post? Well, I have been throwing this idea around for a while and I finally decided to go through with it after hearing this song:
Where is the Love by the Black Eyed Peas was originally released in 2009 but they have recently re-released the song. You can find the re-released version HERE.

This song has been a favorite of mine for a long time because of the message it conveys. This song reminds me to strive to be a loving presence for others & to promote love despite all of the hatred that unfortunately exists in our world.

I love finding new songs and I would love your music suggestions! Please don't hesitate to leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail (connectedinthekitchen@gmail.com) if you have have any song suggestions for me!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment