Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday! Every time the week comes to and end and I sit down to write my Friday Favorites post, I can hardly believe how fast the weeks go by!! Here are my favorite things from this week:


1. My family saw Cinderella on Sunday and it was fantastic!! The story was different from the original Disney version but I loved this version even more! It was funny & more modern than the original Cinderella! If this play is coming anywhere near you, I highly recommend looking into tickets!

2. I recently found a site called Krafty Chix and they some really cute stuff! They have all kinds of bangle bracelets - similar to the ones above! They even have holiday themed bangles and they are so cute & subtly festive! I ordered a few bangles from them and I am so excited to receive them! I recommend checking out this site if you have any ladies left to buy for on your Christmas list!

 3. I talked about these cookies last week - well, I made them and they were fall perfection! If you are needing a little pumpkin in your life, you can find the recipe HERE!

4. Christmas is in 57 days!! Holy Moly!! It has gotten chilly where I am and there have even been a few snowflakes!! I'm so excited for the first snowfall & I am so hoping that we have a white Christmas this year! (last year it was 15°Cs on Christmas!!)

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from A Liz Adventures and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites!

I hope you have a great weekend!



4 comments:

  1. I love so many things on your list this week!! Those cookies... I NEED to make them - they look so good! Also.. the fact that Christmas is 57 days away has me all warm inside :) I just LOVE Christmas and the first snowfall (but hate cold, if that makes sense?!)

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristi!

      Those Pumpkin cookies were delicious!! I hope you get to make them!! I totally get you about the cold!! I'd rather be inside by the fire!! Have a great weekend!

      Kenzie :)

      Delete
  2. This is perfect timing because I am making pumpkin cupcakes this weekend! I want to make a cream cheese frosting so I will try this recipe out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lanae!

      I'm sure this frosting will be perfect on cupcakes too! I hope your cupcakes are yummy! Thank you for reading!

      Kenzie :)

      Delete