Thursday, October 6, 2016

Top 5: TV Shows

When I was thinking of shows for this post, I realized that I only really watch five TV shows! I occasionally watch some New Girl or Fresh prince of Bel Air, but here are the TV shows that I love:

ONE
Full House! I was going to share my favorite character, but I really don't have one! It usually bounces around between Uncle Jesse, Michelle, Stephanie, DJ or Kimmy Gibbler! I love everything about this show!


TWO
I have been watching So You Think You Can Dance for a long time! I think I've watched since season 3! This summer, they had kids compete on the show and I didn't know how I would feel about little ones competing on National TV, but I loved it! I think the show did a great job showcasing the kid's talent and minimizing any drama!
THREE
I have watched Dancing with the Stars since season 11 - when Derek Hough won with Jennifer Grey. I love that this show gets celebrities from all over the place! I have been watching this season, but I haven't really been into it until this past Monday night! I am loving Laurie & Val, James & Sharna and Terra & Sasha! I am so excited to see how they grow over the season.

FOUR
Oh how I love Modern Family! I think I started watching in season 3 but I have since gone back and watched most of seasons 1 & 2. As much as I do adore this show & I don't think I'll stop watching anytime soon - I am not loving the start to this season!

FIVE

This is a newer show and I have watched from the very first episode! I am so excited for season 2 to start because season 1 ended with a bang (engagements/pregnancy announcements/divorce)!! Season 2 premieres on October 27 & I can't wait!!

So that's it! Those are my top 5 shows! I would love any TV show suggestions from you!
See you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment