Friday, November 18, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! My house usually has some fun treats but this week the desserts and snacks around here have been especially delicious! Here are my favorite things from this week...

1. I just can't quit these waffles! I shared the recipe last week, and my family has eaten them 3 times since! They are such a fun morning treat! You can find the recipe HERE.
2. These were a huge hit around my house! The gingerbread cake, the cream cheese frosting and that sweet little gingerbread man on top - perfection! If you are craving a little Christmas, then these are for you! You can find the recipe HERE!
3. Could this week have been any more sweet!? I made these Apple Crumble Muffins on Monday - SO good! They have been the most delicious snack all week! My dad had to travel for work this week, and as soon as he got in the door he had one of these muffins in one hand and a gingerbread cupcake in the other. I mean, does it get any better!? You can find the recipe for these HERE.

4. The holidays are getting closer and closer - there are 36 days until Christmas! I am so excited for the holiday parties, the family time, the warm and cozy decor all over my house...!! And I am so excited to share my favorite Christmas songs on Music for Mondays! It has taken great will power to hold off because there are so many great Christmas songs that I want to share! Well, the wait is over because I'm starting this coming Monday!

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from A Liz Adventures and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites!

I hope your weekend is full of good things!






4 comments:

  1. Those apple crumble muffins look amazing! Those would be perfect to make for my family while I'm home for Thanksgiving. I'm definitely bookmarking the recipe!

    Have a wonderful holiday!

    Sarah // www.sarahincolor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sarah! I hope your family loves them! Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete