Friday, December 23, 2016

Friday Favorites: Merry Christmas

This week has been so full of Christmas goodness & I can hardly believe that the big day is THIS weekend! Here are some of my favorite things from this week...
1. When I did a little Christmas house tour, I forgot to include one of my favorite decorations... This sign! My mom picked this up a couple of years ago at a local gift shop & I love putting it up every year!

2. The Bean and I made a gingerbread house yesterday and it turned out so cute! It was so much fun to build this together & we got to use a lot of left over candy from our Jammy Cocoa Christmas Party last weekend!
3. I ordered this bracelet back in October and I have loved wearing it over the past few weeks! I ordered it from Krafty Chix and now it's on sale!!! You can find one HERE!
4. I have been wearing Very Cranberry by ESSIE a whole lot this holiday season and I love it! I have especially been loving it with a gold accent nail - so festive!!
5. I made gingerbread men earlier this week. Well not only are they cute but they are so delicious! If you are looking for a yummy gingerbread recipe, you can find mine HERE.

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from A Liz Adventures and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites!

Happy Holidays!!



No comments:

Post a Comment