Monday, December 26, 2016

Music for Monday

Christmas happened and it was glorious around here! I hope your Christmas was marvelous too! Well, because Christmas is over I'll stop sharing Christmas music every Monday - which means I have to return to my pre-Christmas Music for Monday graphic! And if I'm being completely honest, I don't love the regular graphic half as much as I love the Christmas one! So, It might get re-vamped in the new year! Until then, I have a fantastic song to share with you today!

Something Stupid - Michael Buble (feat. Reese Witherspoon)
I got a couple of Michael BublĂ©'s albums for Christmas (because I love me some BublĂ©!!!) and I discovered this song! I love Reese Witherspoon (or maybe I just love Legally Blonde...?) and she is featured in this track! I had no idea she sang but I LOVE her in this song! 

I'll be back tomorrow with some more Christmas fun!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment