Monday, January 16, 2017

Music for Monday: More Sam Hunt

I realize that I shared a whole lot of Sam Hunt music just 3 short months ago, but he released a new song and it was love at first listen! I was so excited to listen to this song and I haven't stopped listening to it since!

Drinkin' Too Much by Sam Hunt
Now, not only do I love a good song but I love a song with a good story!! And this song is all of those things! I don't fully understand the story but I am intrigued! I have been doing much reading to try and unravel this song - it is so fascinating! It seems this song is a sort of apology to his on & off again girlfriend of his and they are now engaged!! Did they get engaged because of this song!? I'm so curious!! If you have any insight, let me know!!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment