Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Top 5: Kitchen Gifts

Last week, I shared some of my favorite gifts that I received this year for Christmas - you can find that post HERE. Today, I'm sharing my favorite kitchen related gifts that I received! These posts started off as one, but it was LONG and I figured this would be a great way to split it up! So, here are my new favorite kitchen tools:
1. How cute are these measuring spoons? They are measurements for a smidgen, a pinch and a dash! I am so excited to use these!!

2. I have heard lots of buzz abut cupcake corers but I have never used one! I am holding back on making sweets for right now because my house is just full of after Christmas sugar! As soon as we have a little more room for sweets in this house I will give this a try! I'm thinking cupcakes cored and filled with cookie dough or filled with red and pink M&M's for Valentine's day... Whatever I do, I will be sure to post about!!
3. Some of our family friends have mixing bowls similar to these and I have always coveted them because they are so fun!! I got my own set for Christmas!! I love that they stack so easily and I love the colors!
4. This is an apple cutter and corer that especially comes in handy when I'm making pies and cutting 7+ apples at a time! My family had one of these that belonged to my great grandmother and I loved using it while I was baking. Well, I loved using it until I was making pies in October and pushed into an apple and broke it into pieces. I was so excited to find a new one under the tree on Christmas morning!!
5. If you have followed my blog for a while, you may know that I use a heck of a lot of parchment paper while I'm baking & cooking! I really use it to line every baking sheet/pyrex dish/cake pan - everything because it makes doing dishes after so much easier. I don't love that parchment paper causes so much waste so, I love that these silicone mats will reduce my waste when cooking. I can use these over and over again!!

See you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment