Thursday, February 23, 2017

Party Game: Newspaper Fashion Show

The first time I played this game was at my sweet sixteen & I thought it was a little strange at first. My mom asked all of my guests to split into groups and then handed each group a stack of newspaper and a roll of tape. She then instructed us to pick a model and make an outfit for them because there was going to be a fashion show in 20 minutes. I thought this was all too weird, but people got into it!

Okay, old picture time! This is what I looked like after my friends got me ready for the fashion show:

Oh goodness! I have the biggest flour on my shoulder, a corsage, a crown, lots & lots of red duct tape all over me and I was ready for a runway! 

And that's really all there is to the game - split the party guests into groups, give each group newspaper and duct tape, tell each group they have 15-20 minutes to create an outfit for their model (or multiple models if they have time) and then play a fun song for everyone to strut down a runway to when the models are ready! And have a camera ready to capture all the fun creations! 

Happy Thursday, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment