Thursday, February 16, 2017

Pie for Breakfast?

This past Saturday, I had pie for breakfast and it was delightful! It was definitely a sugar overload but it was so much fun! I thought it was such a great idea for a fundraiser so I'm sharing it with all of you!

The event that I went to was a fundraiser for the local Rotary club where our family friends live in Vermont. They were raising money to support students who are going on an exchange and they asked everyone attending to bring a pie or two. When I was invited to this event I thought it would just be dessert pies. But, I was wrong! There were pizza pies, Quiches, Shepard's Pie and of course, lots and lots of dessert pies!


The entry fee was $5 for all you can eat pie and the turn out was serious! Apparently people love the idea of pie for breakfast! This themed event was such a fun alternative to the typical potluck! I loved getting to try all different kinds of pie!

See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment