Friday, March 3, 2017

Friday Favorites: Spring Break Edition

This week has been so good! I have loved relaxing by the ocean and soaking up some sun! I'll be talking more about my vacation next week, but here is a sneak preview of my spring break faves:
 1. I read Lauren Graham's book on the plane ride and I loved it so much! I have been loving Gilmore Girls lately and this book is such a fun behind the scenes look at Gilmore Girls and show business in general. I also loved how Lauren Graham's sense of humor comes out in this book - it was such a fun read!

2. I blogged all about my hot pink salty shirt on Tuesday. It says 'the ocean made me salty' and it is so fun to wear around a beach town!
3. I have been in Anna Maria Island, Florida all week and it is the most beautiful little beach town. I mean, white sandy beaches and crystal blue waters make my heart so happy! Reading by the waves all week has been the best! I'll blog about my favorite parts of Anna Maria Island next week!

4. Yesterday, was the Bean's birthday! We celebrated with a little beach time in the morning, segueing in the afternoon and dinner at the Olive Garden! We don't have Olive Garden's in Canada and it is always my favorite place to go for dinner when I'm in the States!
5. Anna Maria Island is beautiful all day long but there are particularly spectacular sunsets in the evenings! Watching the sunset in the evenings has been one of my favorite things this week!

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from A Liz Adventures and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites

Tomorrow, it's back to life, back to reality! I'm off to soak up last little bits of vitamin D! See you on Monday!

8 comments:

  1. Ah so jealous of your week on the beach. Especially those quiet little towns where you really are just able to escape. Enjoy your final day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those beach pictures!! Those sunsets sound lovely and so relaxing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sara! The sunsets were amazing!!

      Delete
  3. Talking as Fast as I can is on my to-read list, glad you are enjoying it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's so good!! I hope you love it too!! Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  4. It's such a pretty island! So glad you had a wonderful trip! Hope you're having a terrific weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melissa! Anna Maria is pretty magnificent! :)

      Delete