Wednesday, March 22, 2017

St-Patrick's Day shirts

Every year, my family goes to St-Patrick's day party that some of our family friends host. This year, I crafted up some shirts on my cricut for us to wear! And I love how they turned out! I picked up green t-shirts from Michael's then used white and gold iron-on vinyl to decorate the shirts! I mentioned yesterday that I forgot to take pictures of the cupcake until the were put out on the table, well I forgot to take pictures Of our shirts until the very end of the night too! Apparently this was not a good picture night for me! So, the quality of these pictures are a little rough but they'll have to do until i can get everyone in their shirts again!

My mom's shirts says 'lucky mama,' by shirts says 'Shake you Shamrock,' the Bean's shirt says 'Sassy Little Lassie,' ans my dad's shirt says 'I like Shenanigans and Malarkey.' They were so much fun to sport around all night!

When we got home from the party, I got the Bean to snap some pictures of me. Well, let me tell you, it was an adventure! She is quite the little photographer! I ended up with gems like this:
She would leave me standing there smiling for like three whole minutes then start laughing hysterically. So I would say "did you get a picture? Does it look good? What happened?!?!?" And she would say "Yeah it looks good." Then, I would open my pictures and find a picture like this! Oh my goodness! No wonder I look exhausted in the one normal picture she took!
I've stashed this shirt away for next year! But, I'm already excited to wear it again!
Have a great Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment