Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Favorites: bloggaversary edition

This week was a week in blogging that I have been looking forward to for a long time! My blog turned one!! I have officially been blogging every week day for one whole year and I cannot believe it! I still feel very new to the blogging world and I wonder when this new-ness will start to wear off! This week was full of so much fun, here is a little wrap up...
1. I enlisted help from one of my very best friends and most loyal blog readers, Erica to take some pictures of me for my bloggaversary! We picked up a gold number 1 balloon then gallivanted around the park to get some pictures. My one year 'bloggaversary' was actually on Wednesday, and I shared a more formal introduction (which I neglected to do a year ago)! You can find that post HERE.

2. On my bloggaversary, my parents surprised me with the most beautiful Pandora ring! When I was very little (like 1 or 2) I had a pair of overalls that has daisies on them and one of my daycare teachers called me daisy girl. When my mom spotted this ring with daisies on it, she knew it was the one for me! And I couldn't love it anymore! You can find the exact ring HERE.

3. Every Monday for the past few weeks, my family has been doing yoga together on the back deck. An instructor comes to guide us through an hour of yoga and I love it! At first, I was reluctant because I like to move around. I'm not very good at sitting in one spot for an extended period of time, especially during designated exercise time! But I've grown to love it!

4. I got a cookie press early last week and I have had so much fun experimenting with it! The recipe makes a large amount of cookies (140-150!!) and they make the most perfect gifts! I will continue to experiment and get a recipe/tutorial up soon!
5. Yesterday, I posted a recipe for Key Lime Pie bars. I am so excited about these because they are just as easy as making the pie but they are even easier to serve! You can find the recipe HERE.

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget and Becky from byBMG for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from Smidge of This and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites.

Have a great weekend!









2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blogoversary! that's awesome. And what a cute gift from your parents!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lauren! I hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete