Friday, June 9, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! As usual, I'm linking up with a few other bloggers to share the best things from my week!


1. In between the Bean's shows last weekend, I got to open my Erin Condren planner!! I was so excited to unbox it and it did not disappoint at all! Every little detail in the planner is just stunning & so well thought out! I'm really looking forward to using it over the next year!

2. These candy bouquets were so much fun to make and even more fun to give out! We gave the Bean hers after her show on Saturday and then she gave the others out to her teachers and dance friends after her shows on Sunday. You can find out exactly how I made them HERE.

3. My family saw Moana for the first time last Saturday and it was amazing!! It was such a fun movie and the music was incredible!

4. My mom has been going Gluten free, so I've been experimenting with gluten free recipes. It's been a bit of a struggle! So many of the recipes are just gross and tastless!! Well, I've discovered two that I'm really looking forward to sharing - a quiche with sweet potato crust (because making gluten free pie crust is a nightmare!! If you have any suggestions let me know!) and a gluten free strawberry rhubarb crumble! They both turned out so good, I'll be sharing next week!

5. Yesterday, I shared my latest venture in Breakfast making - omelet muffins! They are so delicious and I have been enjoying them every morning! You can find my recipe HERE. As much as I love the omelet muffins, my favorite thing about yesterday's post is the Bean's shirt! It says 'Namasté on vacay' and I think it is the most perfect shirt for summer!

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget and Becky from byBMG for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from Smidge of This and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!







2 comments:

  1. I loved Moana! Your omlette muffins look delicious. Have a great weekend! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jess! Let me know if you try the omelet muffins!

      Delete