Tuesday, June 27, 2017

What I did instead of writing this post...

I had every intention of posting the most delicious Jambalaya recipe today. But instead of doing blog work yesterday, I just enjoyed the day. I did a yoga class, I enjoyed some tea on the back deck and I read. It was such a perfect day after a full week and weekend!
I grabbed Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon when I was at Target a few weeks ago because I had heard great things about it! I started it yesterday morning and I finished it last night! I could not put it down! It was so captivating! The main character and narrator of the story allows the reader to look at life from a very different perspective while still be relatable. This book is the main reason there is no recipe post today - I just wanted to read all day!!

I have gushed about this tea many times before but it is still my favorite tea on chilly summer evenings! I really love it all year long but there is something so perfect about it during the summer! This is what I was drinking while I was tearing through Everything, Everything!

Tomorrow, it's go time! I have a recipe I need to make and a few crafts to work on! The Jambalaya will be up tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment