Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday Favorites: 1 week 'til the beach!

Happy, happy Friday! In exactly one week, I'll be celebrating my 21st birthday before heading off to my favorite place in the whole wide world for a little beach time! I know next week will be full of good things but here are the best parts of this week...
1. This week, I got to see my friend Lauren! We had big plans to make some sort of summer-y dessert but were side tracked but the chilly weather and our craving for fall. So, we made these most delicious pumpkin rolls! I do realize that it's not October but these were to die for even in July!! I really am soaking up these summer days and enjoying a little sun, but I am so excited for the fall! If you are craving a little fall in your life too, I highly recommend these rolls! You can find the recipe HERE !

2. I snapped this picture as I was doing a little blog work on Monday because there were so many of my favorite things in one little space! I love Pinterest - I almost always have a Pinterest tab open on my computer! I love those Contigo water bottles - I've blogged about them before, they're still my fave! I love Nanaimo bars - you can find the recipe I use HERE! And finally, the seashells - we collected them on one of our various beach trips and I love having them displayed during the summer!

3. This week, I started working on my packing list for vacation! I have mentioned this before, but I love packing! I love the whole process except unpacking at the end of vacations :). I started my packing list which I will keep in a Google doc so that I can make changes throughout the week until I am ready pack!
4. Yesterday, my family went out for breakfast at a fun local spot called Allo Mon Coco. I had been several times before but the rest of my family had never been - I was so happy to hear that they loved it! Breakfast is my favorite meal to eat at a restaurant and it was such a fun way to start our Thursday morning!
5. I've mentioned my beloved hope bracelet so many times before! But I recently discovered a new part of MudLove that I am very excited to share! There is a section of their website called 'Bands for a Cause' where you can purchase products in support of different fundraisers! I ordered a birthday gift for a friend through 'Bands for a Cause' and I am so excited to be able to give a gift while also encouraging a family on their adoption journey! You can explore MudLove HERE!

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget and Becky from byBMG for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from Smidge of This and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!





2 comments:

  1. That bracelet is really cute! Oh and I always have a pinterest tab open as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kay! Have a great weekend! :)

      Delete