Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Baking Supply Labels

I had a completely different post planned for today, but I moved things around because of this little project that I finished on Sunday! This project has been a long time in the making! Even before I had my beloved cricut, I wanted to buy pre-cut letters to label my family's sugar/flour/salt... containers. Since having my cricut, I wanted to up my game a little and make labels that look pretty! On Sunday, I finally got around to making the labels and getting them on our baking supplies! Here is how it went...

I started by measuring the containers that I would be labeling. With those measurements, I took to my cricut design space to design the labels. I cut out the letters on a black sheet of vinyl and stuck them right on the containers!


I stuck each individual letter on by hand - ugh! Major bummer! It was a little tough to get everything on even and straight! Have any of you used transfer tape for projects like this? Would you recommend it?
As much as it was a little long, it was oh so worth it! The end result is too cute and takes my already Pinterest-y cupboard to a whole new level!
Last year, I gave the inside of this cupboard door a makeover and it is still holding strong! Since the makeover, I have not been able to get enough of this cupboard! And since adding the new labels, opening this cupboard just makes me giddy! If you want to see how I did the chalkboard wall inside the cupboard, you can find that post HERE.

I am so excited to share a scrumptious lemon meringue pie recipe tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment