Monday, September 18, 2017

Music for Monday: Burning House

It is officially Fall on Friday and you better believe I am counting down the days! I am all about crisp but sunny days and chilly evenings! Today, I'm sharing a song that I've known for a long time but I forget about it often - do any of you do that? Every time I rediscover it I remember just how much I love it! There are a few songs I do this with and I am always so happy to rediscover them!

The very first time I heard this song, I was driving to my first day of student teaching almost exactly 2 years ago! So, every time I hear it I remember exactly how nervous but excited I was on that day! I think this song will forever make me think of teaching - even though it is definitely not about teaching elementary school!
Burning House - Cam

I hope your Monday is full of happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment