Thursday, October 26, 2017

A Teaching Freebie :)

More teacher talk, today! On Tuesday, my cooperating teacher and I were browsing through Teacher Pay Teacher (because neither of us can get enough!) looking for 'counting on resources'. We found some great teaching tools, but there were very few application/reinforcement worksheets - ugh! So we discussed what we needed our students to do and I offered to make a little worksheet! I have had so much fun downloading new fonts and I was so excited to put them to use!

I loved being able to personalize this worksheet to my students. Halloween is a major topic of discussion in our classroom right now and I loved bringing little bits of Halloween fun into this worksheet! Below, you can see what the worksheets look like. If you are interested in downloading them, I will include a link under the photos!

If you would like to download these worksheets so that you can print them and use them in your own classroom, you can find them HERE.

Thank you for reading! See you tomorrow for Friday Favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment