Monday, November 27, 2017

Music for Monday: Kelsea Ballerini (again!)

This is the last Monday of November, so this is my last time sharing a 'not holiday song' until after Christmas! I have been waiting weeks and weeks to share Christmas music with all of you, I have some great ones lined up! It will be a very festive few weeks! I thought I should go out with bang before the holidays. So I'm sharing an entire album that I cannot get enough of!

I talked about Kelsea Ballerini in July, but that was before her new album came out! Her most recent album came out on November 3rd and although I tend to listen to Christmas music after Halloween, I could not stop listening to Kelsea Ballerini!! I typically only like a couple of songs off an album but I really do like this entire album! I just put her whole album on shuffle and I listen to it over and over and over again! If you have Spotify like I do, I recommend doing the same - just listen to it all! :) If not, here are my very favorites:

In Between - Kelsea Ballerini
This one is so good! When this album first came out, this is the song that I played the most. When the Bean first heard this song she said "this song pretty much describes my life" - ha! I mean, she does air on the dramatic side (totally genetic!) but this song is very relatable, especially for a teen/young adult!
Roses - Kelsea Ballerini

High School - Kelsea Ballerini

Music - Kelsea Ballerini

How fun are those songs!? Kelsea Ballerini reminds me so much of a young Taylor Swift or Carrie Underwood - I love it! 

Have a wonderful day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment